Employment Goals – #93
If you would like to view this video with captions or if the player above is not working, click here to watch this video on YouTube.
We start this episode off with a student question. A student from Mercer County High School asks about cash registers and whether or not they do the math to make change.
The beginning of the school year is the perfect time to talk about employment goals. On this episode, we’ll cover the following aspects of employment goals:
- Why is it a good idea to set employment goals?
- How can you benefit from setting employment goals?
- What should your employment goals be?
- What can you do to reach your goals?
- What should you do if you don’t reach an employment goal?